Gain an insider view on the Telluride and Mountain Village real estate markets which will empower your next dream investment in a Colorado mountain retreat or a ski resort investment property.
Lara Knoerr of Telluride Sotheby’s International Realty works for each buyer as an advocate accomplishing your goals and objectives. I look forward to listening to your goals and assisting you with the home buying process which requires negotiation of complex issues and extensive market knowledge. I am committed to working in your best interests and helping you secure the best possible price, with the most favorable terms, within the time period you desire.
I pride myself on educating buyers on our local market to ensure appropriate pricing strategies are used during the purchase negotiation process to make certain buyer expectations are met. I assist with the entire contract processes from home inspection/resolution and mortgage procedures all the way through closing on the prefect property. Your satisfaction after closing through a seamless buying experience is my ultimate goal and I achieved this through professional service, hard work, experience and market knowledge.
Give me a call today as I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the current Telluride real estate market with you!
An Overview of the Buying Process
- Initial Consultation
- My role as a Buyer Agent
- Understanding your needs, expectations and price point
- Narrowing your home search criteria based on property age, location, amenities extra photos and property video walk-throughs that can be viewed online
- Property Selection
- Touring neighborhoods and viewing properties
- Understanding the importance of location and Telluride's free transportation system
- Making an offer on a favorite property / starting the purchasing process
- Cash Buyers are common in Telluride. Cash offers enhance the sellers confidence and have helped many buyers secure lower average sales price
- Loan Pre-qualification is needed to submit the initial offer when full cash financing is not an option. In most cases a Pre-qualification letter can be issued by a financial institution in less than a week and as fast as few days.
- Local mortgage firms understand Telluride and have always successfully provided mortgages in our unique market area where national providers have failed.
- Making an Offer
- Making the initial offer based on current market value, comparable properties and a starting price
- Earnest money deposit are held on the behalf of the buyer and seller by the Title Company showing the buyer's good faith intentions to close the transaction
- Meeting all contract deadlines and timely submission of any objection to terminate the contract upon the failure of loan fulfillment, inspection or any other reason documented in the contract
- Understanding the state of a property given all provided disclosures and inspections
- Understanding the role of a Title Company in collecting all required documents and signatures from both the buyer and the seller to insure a fair and smooth transaction and closing with recording of the deed transfer.